- Business Information
Corporate Name: IIEEC Co., Ltd.
Address: 2-7-11 Higashi-Takaido, Suginami-ku, Tokyo
Representative: Masayo Kuroda
- Definition of Personal Information
In this Policy, personal information is defined as information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in such information (including any information which can be easily compared with other information and thereby identify the specific individual), or information which includes a personal identification code.
- Method of Collecting Personal Information
The Company will collect the following information when customers register to use our services:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Occupation (such as the name of a class or school)
- Other social media accounts, etc.
- Purpose of Using Personal Information
The Company will use the personal information of customers for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our services.
- To respond to customer inquiries (including verification of identity).
- To send emails about service updates the customer is using and information about other services offered by the Company.
- To make necessary contact such as important notices.
- To charge customers for paid services.
- To create statistical data in an unidentifiable format related to our services.
- For other purposes incidental to the above purposes.
- Changes to the Purpose of Using Personal Information
- The Company will change the purpose of using personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the new purpose is related to the original one.
- When the purpose of use is changed, the Company will notify the customers by the prescribed method or publish it on this website.
- Measures to Securely Manage Personal Data
The Company strives to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date and to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, leakage, loss, and damage. We conduct education and training for all employees and executives. We have established a personal information protection policy and regularly inspect management practices at the workplace.
- Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
Except as otherwise provided by laws and guidelines, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the customer’s consent.
- Disclosure and Correction of Personal Data
The Company will promptly disclose personal information to the individual upon request. If you wish to be notified of the purpose of using your personal information, or request correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, or suspension of provision to third parties, please contact us via the inquiry form on our website or at the following email address:
- Contact for Consultation and Complaints Regarding Handling of Personal Information
For any questions, clarifications, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information by the Company, please contact us via the inquiry form on our website or at the following email address:
- About SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Our website supports SSL, which encrypts communication between web browsers and web servers. Personal information entered by users, such as names, addresses, and phone numbers, is automatically encrypted.
- About Cookies
Cookies are data sent from a web server to a web browser. By referring to cookies, a web server can identify a user’s computer, allowing efficient use of our website. The files sent as cookies from our website do not contain information that identifies individuals. It is also possible to disable cookies in the settings of your web browser.
Established: December 17, 2023
While the Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, we assume no responsibility for any actions taken by users using the information from our website.
The Company will not be responsible for any damage incurred by users or damage caused to third parties as a result of using our website.
- Copyright and Portrait Rights
Text, images, and all contents within our website are protected by copyright and portrait rights. Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited.
You are free to set up links to our website. However, depending on the content of the website, we may refuse the setting up of links.
- While the Company endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on our website, we assume no responsibility whatsoever for any actions taken by users based on the information provided on our website.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damages incurred by users, or damages users may cause to third parties, as a result of using our website.