This program is recommended for teachers who want to:
-Teach with confidence and deliver effective lessons as a professional English instructor for children.Many teachers who have faced the following challenges have benefited from our courses:
- Students forget what they learned the previous week.
- Uncertain about what to do when students can’t recall previously taught material.
- Constantly having to give hints because students struggle to remember words or sentences during games.
- Students love games but quickly lose interest when the lesson begins.
- Unsure how to teach question form, tenses, or grammar.
- Struggling to get students to speak in full sentences.
- Wondering how to encourage students to talk to each other.
- Seeking ways to motivate students and make them enthusiastic learners.
- Looking for methods to manage the class and ensure they follow instructions.
- Need guidance on how to interact with and teach younger students.
- Unclear about what to teach and how to go about it.
- Aiming to teach systematically and develop the ability to apply teaching methods effectively.
Numerous teachers have resolved these issues from the next lesson onward with the IIEEC’s MAT Method® for teaching English to children.
To teach with confidence as a professional English teacher, you also need to ‘practice teaching and acquire the skills’ necessary for success.”
Improve your teaching with the MAT METHOD® and our effective teaching seminars for teachers of children.