These Terms of Service apply to the use of “Online Course” (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) provided by IIEEC Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). By using the Service, you are requested to read and agree to these Terms of Service.Article 1 (Application of Terms)
- These Terms of Service set forth the conditions for users to receive the provision of the Service provided by the Company.
- In addition to these Terms, the Company may establish individual terms and guidelines related to the use of the Service. In such cases, these individual terms and other guidelines shall be applied preferentially as part of these Terms of Service in the use of the Service by users.
- If a user uses the Service, it will be deemed that the user has agreed to these Terms.
- If the user is a minor, the user must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian to use the Service. The Company will assume that the use of the Service by a minor user has been performed with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- If users wish to purchase or use products, digital content, or services (hereinafter referred to as “Products, etc.”) provided through the Service, they must apply for the purchase or use of Products, etc. in the manner designated by the Company.
- Upon applying for the preceding paragraph, by confirming the entered items and application details and clicking the confirmation button, and upon receipt of the application by the Company, a contract regarding the purchase or use of the Products, etc. shall be concluded between the Company and the user.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this article, if there is a violation of these Terms in the use of the Service, the Company may take measures deemed appropriate by the Company, including canceling the sales contract, claiming damages, etc. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage suffered by the user due to such measures unless caused by the Company’s intent or gross negligence.
- Users shall pay the price displayed for Products, etc. during the purchase procedure of the previous article.
- The payment method for the price of Products, etc. shall be as guided during the purchase procedure or as separately approved by the Company.
- In the case of payment by credit card, users shall comply with the conditions separately contracted with the credit card company. If any dispute arises between the user and the credit card company in connection with the use of the credit card, the user shall resolve such dispute at their own responsibility and expense.
Due to the nature of the products associated with the Service, we do not accept returns or refunds after purchase. Refunds or returns will also not be accepted for not viewing all videos during the video distribution period.Article 5 (Disclaimer Concerning Products, etc.)
- The Company’s liability for defects in quality, functionality, performance, compatibility with other items, or any other defects of the Products, etc. sold through the Service, except in cases of the Company’s intent or gross negligence, is limited to what is stipulated in the previous article.
- The Company makes no warranties regarding the legality, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or suitability for a specific purpose of the display on the Service’s website and the photos and comments about the Products, etc. posted by users, as well as comments posted on Twitter, Instagram, and other social media services.
All rights, including intellectual property rights of all materials constituting the Service, belong to the Company or third parties with such rights. Users shall not acquire any rights in all materials related to the Service and shall not engage in any acts that infringe the rights of the materials without the permission of the right holder. The license to use the Service based on these Terms does not imply a license to use the rights of the Company or third parties with such rights related to the Service.Article 7 (Notices to Users)
The Company will periodically or irregularly send emails to users to provide the latest information and recommendations about the services offered by the Company.